Sunday, October 10, 2010

BLOG ENTRY NO. 2 : What am I doing for my last week of 1st Sem?


Happy 10 10 10 to everyone!

Now is my last week on first semester in my third year. Too fast,isn't it? I'm so excited to take a break even just for two weeks. I just love to sleep for a long period of time. But, there are many things to be done within a week, or else.

Here are my plans for my Semestral Break:

October 11 - Need to finish my demo teaching in my English subject
October 12 - Deadline of submission in Field Study
October 13 - Signing of Clearance (School Expenses and Memberships, etc.)
October 14 - Signing of Clearance (Adviser and Dean), Having a date with someone (What?Hahaha!)
October 15 - It's my rest day! Yahoo!

October 18 - Getting my Assessment Form at the Server
October 19 - Enrollment for 2nd Semester (It takes for a long hours the whole day)
October 20 - Getting my newest schedule for the next sem (I hope it will never change)
October 21 - Meet with my friends in Binangonan for the feast day and having a mountain climbing to the top of the cross (Grotto for short)
October 22 - Finally! I'm keeping myself relax and stay happy

October 25 - It's Holiday!
October 26 - (If ever) This could be my first day of class for 2nd Semester.

Wooh! Getting busy for my sembreak? That's not the big problem. I will just enjoy the whole break for good. At least, I'm very happy to do a lot of things. Just like I have mentioned earlier, time is too fast, but still I can't ever imagine that I can finish everything in just a moment with good grades.

Anyway, have a great time with your family and always thank to all of the people especially to God in making this life possible.

Kudos Pilipinas!

- Jess

No comments: