Saturday, October 9, 2010

BLOG ENTRY NO. 1 : My Big Changes After Troubles


A Beautiful Day to everyone.

It's been a long time since I stopped writing my blog entries due to my hectic schedules and getting pressured in my study. But still, my life is complete with the help of my friends (especially to my newest friends). I have something to tell about my most memorable adventures since I've been missing my blogger thing. It's just because I just love to meet new people, new things and anything that could change my life ever. It's a great pleasure for me to having a great time with those people.

Since the last time I have experiencing deepest pain and burden from the past troubles, I am now showing a little bit of reconciliation from those things. Through the help of my family and my friends, I am now changing, changing of who I am right now. It seems that I can't ever imagine of meeting new people through this crazy world of technology. And I could never imagine that those things are getting bigger and better.

Right now, I am now enjoying my life in just one tweet at a time. Yes! Twitter make a big changes for me. And also I am now tweeting new friends, even celebrities. I could never expect that kind of scenario which makes me happier than ever. Every time I checked my Tweet Deck (my newest interest), I just love to read all of the mentions and DM's from my followers. One of those tweets that I posted also mentioned on a radio program, which makes me nervous and happy as well. That's the reason I am now getting informed from the world of tweeting. That was cool. ^_^

Another thing is, I always wake up earlier than 5 AM (I just tried it since I already become a fan of a morning show). At first, it's too hard for me to do that. But then, I already enjoyed that daily routine to maximize my mind and my spirit. And one of the most important reason that makes me change is I admired this guy through his hard hitting points and serious views on the latest issues of today's administration, I never stop laughing at him (I don't want to mention his name but someday you will know him more). I am now listening to his radio program everyday, which is impossible for me as a young individual. Because of him, I have made my own views about life. Pretty good huh?

And the most challenging part of my life is... my thesis work with my best and most trusted friends. I still keep on counting to them by giving some ideas and getting open to each other. I think this was the toughest challenge ever. After the sleepless nights and dealing with big troubles in our group, we can handle it by just helping and trusting to each other. That's the key in every successful accomplishments in our work. I can't remember when and where did this started. But still, we need to finish it together, no matter what happens in our thesis and in our group, God knows we can do it.

Anyway, it took so long to tell another story. That's it for now. And by the way, I just want to thank all of those people, especially to my new friends, for giving me an opportunity to share anything and everything about life. I am appreciating all of those things. I'm still keep on touch with you.

Thanks a lot and take care! ^_^

-Jess

No comments: