Saturday, October 30, 2010

BLOG ENTRY NO. 6 : Food Trip with Juicy Girls

Hey Guys! How's your weekend? Well, I know you are already busy preparing for the upcoming All Saints Day. I hope you enjoy your long weekend. Anyway, it's a long long time in making our revised thesis for one week or more. And I think it's good to share some secrets with my very good and most trusted persons in my college life, my best friends.

Last Wednesday, we have done our get together in SM Taytay. Supposed to be, we will watched a horror movie. But sad to say, it's already closed and changed into a love story. Very sucks! So, I told them to have a little bit of food trip at McDonald's. Since then, it's their first time to eat there without hesitation. I have ordered Regular Spaghetti, French Fries, Softdrinks and Hamburger. I also paid it because I want to treat them, as I promised last time when I visited my friend's feast day in Binangonan. They were satisfied to their food.

And also, one time, they saw me, always drinking a Regular Coke Float. "It's that delicious?",my friend asked. "Yah! Sounds like Milk Shake with a twist of softdrink.", I answered. But she has no money to buy that drink. And my friend have ordered some food for take home to her mother (She was scolded by her mother before she joined with us). We teased her, until she gave up and bought for another one. She already smiled after it.

It was a funny and very yummy experience having a group date with my friends. That's why I loved them and I missed them so much.

That's it! Happy Halloween!

-@jessicarcb1990

No comments: