Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BLOG ENTRY NO. 4 : Getting sleepy during Typhoon Juan

How's your day guys?

Me? I'm just sleepy since earlier morning, waiting for the next update of Typhoon Juan (Internationally, the name of the typhoon is Megi.). I just feel the boredom and tiredness of waiting the next day. So, I just washed my clothes for tomorrow and have a little bit of meal time with my mom and siblings. Then, I just fell asleep for a long period of time. I just woke up earlier than 4:30 AM to watch my favorite TV Show. Even though I am awake, I just feel that I'm not 100 % awake because I slept last night at exactly 11:00 PM. And after 10 hours, finally, I am awake as of this moment I am writing this blog. :)))

Anyway, tomorrow may be my enrollment day for the 2nd semester. And I'm sure that not all of my classmates are ready to pay for their tuition fees, just like me. Hahaha! See yah tomorrow again. ^_^

- Jessica

No comments: