Monday, October 18, 2010

BLOG ENTRY NO. 3 : Fully Charged!




Fully loaded again during weekends! Hahaha! I just can't stop eating too much food since weekend due to severe hunger from the last semester. Oh well. I can now add as much as 5 pounds starting today.

Last Saturday, I just went to my cousin's house in Antipolo City. I ate too much sweets. I am worried about my health and figure as well since I have suffered an early signs of arthritis last Holy Week. It's better to be careful of what I am eating. Because of that, no more Lechon and Adobo on my plates. Maybe this Christmas. Hahaha!

And yesterday, I attended the Christening of my newest grandson (too early,right?), Brent Robis Calanno. He is my best friend's youngest brother after 12 years of waiting of having a little baby on their crib. He is just turned 1 year old last Thursday (October 14). It's just as simple as my cousin's birthday. There are lots of kids, ninongs and ninangs, especially to myself, taking some pictures and having a nice conversation. But, due to Typhoon Juan, the birthday party was postponed. Instead, they hold a simple gathering for the children and they just gave their giveaways for those children. It was so much fun and memorable birthday ever.

Oh well! I just need to reduce a little bit. Maybe 3 pounds or more. Hahaha! Keep safe guys and see you real soon. ^_^

- Jessica Borromeo

No comments: